|"Free to be Me" Art by Wanda K. Whitaker|
|The Persistence of Memory|
Sacred art is an expression of conscious art. Step into any church, synagogue, or spiritual institution and you’ll encounter artistic representations of sacred images designed to keep one’s mind focused on sanctuary. From sculptures and stained glass figures to geometric and floral patterns, these artistic images displayed in the physical world trigger something in us that allow us to stay within the mental confounds of inner peace and comfort.
- · Blue Buddha - healing yourself and others.
- · Red Buddha - Lifeforce, sacredness, fire and protection
- · Green Buddha – youth, harmony and balance
- · White Buddha – purity, knowledge, longevity
- · Yellow (Saffron) Buddha – stability, groundedness, humility, separation from the physical world